From Neal Ball-The Alliance of Southwest Missouri
WIB Response is in ITALICS
The Current WIOA Adult, Dislocated and Youth Staff wages for the positions listed (below) in the RFP is budgeted at $480,001.00.
- One AD/DW Program Coordinator
- One Youth Program Coordinator
- Six Adult/DW Case Managers
- Admin Assistant
- Three Youth Case Managers
- One (Half Time) Welcome/Support Staff
- One (FT) Welcome/Support Staff
- One Job Development/Specialist
This amount includes wages, FICA, UI, WC, Health, Life and 401K. This amount does not include: Travel, Admin, Conferences etc.
The RFP states the bid for staff wages and benefits should not exceed $489,490.
The WIB anticipates overall costs of this contract to not exceed $542,228 annually, but bidder should prepare a budget of anticipated expenses for salary, fringe, travel, professional development, etc.